Mirage Drive 180 Arc Turbo
|Availability:||Out of stock|
• OEM ARC MD-180 reversible mirage drive. This drive already has Turbo fins installed. This has the ARC pedals installed.
• Pull the handles at the rear of the drive to switch between forward and reverse fin orientations. Pedal forwards and backwards with the pull of a handle.
• Newer fins are lower profile, yet provide the same speed of the older models
• The ARC pedals allow you to adjust the pedal throw length using a button at the top of the drive.
• You will have to shave the plastic pins on the side of this drive if you have a older Hobie Mirage kayak with no pin slots
• This is the latest version of the drive with the ARC push button adjustment pedals. They do not however, have the kick up feature.
Hobie's new ARC MD-180 reverse drive allows you to switch between pedaling forward and reverse, with the pull of a handle. Pull the green handle for forward pedaling. Pull the red handle to go in reverse. It's as simple as that! The new MD-180 design features lower profile fins that provide the same speed as the old ones. The MD180 Mirage Drive features Hobie's all-new 2017 Glide Technology so you can pedal faster and more efficiently. This is the model with the Turbo fins, so there is no need to purchase an upgrade kit. The ARC pedals on this drive allow you to adjust the pedal throw length using a button at the top of the drive.