The development of Pathos spearguns continues with the new series “Laser” that features the D’Angelo II handle. The sensation of high accuracy in the water prevails when using this gun. It targets demanding spearos who aim for smooth and powerful shots. The new full stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism ensures instant release of the shaft thanks to an extremely short travel path (7mm) regardless of the load.
1. Handle D’Angelo II low profile with stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds extra 7cm of arming length.
2. Removable rubber loading butt.
3. Reel base.
4. 100% carbon barrel 2.0mm thick with a carbon shaft guide.
5. Open muzzle.
6. 7.0mm Sandvik shaft with 3 sharkfins, a single flopper, and a tricut point.
7. Two 17.5mm black over amber bands.
8. Dyneema wishbones. Any one of the four Pathos reels can be installed.
Available in lengths of 75, 82, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140cm