||Out of stock
The development of Pathos spearguns continues with the new series “Laser” that features the D’Angelo II handle.The sensation of high accuracy in the water prevails when using this gun. It is targeted toward demanding spearos who require smooth and powerful shots. The new full stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism ensures a quick release of the shaft thanks to an extremely short travel path (7mm) regardless of the load.
1. Handle D’Angelo II low profile with stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds extra 7cm of arming length.
2. Removable rubber loading butt.
3. Reel bracket
4. Fully anodized aluminium barrel 1.25±0.05mm thick with a shaft guide and a sharkskin surface for reduction of turbulent vortices.
5. Open muzzle.
6. 6.75mm Sandvik shaft with 3 sharkfins, a single flopper, and a tricut point.
7. Two 16mm black over amber bands.
8. Dyneema wishbones. Any one of the four Pathos reels can be installed.
Available in lengths of 60, 75, 82, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130cm